Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're Getting an RV!

MacFIL is giving us his RV because he can't drive his trailer and his RV at the same time. I'm so excited! I already have three different camping trips planned out. Mr. Mac thinks I'm crazy so maybe I won't be able to convince him to go on all of them. But that won't stop me from trying.

Plus we can do more vacations because we won't have to pay for a hotel.

I want us to camp when I do my triathlon next weekend. And now I want to go to the Avia Wildflower triathlon and scream for one of my friends... it's also a music and camping festival. That's the one Mr. Mac rolled his eyes over. Then we have the school's annual camping trip at the end of May.

That's probably enough for now. But I'm hoping we can take at trip to San Diego at some point and maybe even the Grand Canyon.

No comments: