Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Biking

Mini-Mac and I have a new hobby. We go bike riding every weekend.

It's kind of fun for me because I get to be the coach and not the student. But Mini-Mac needs a LOT of work! She won't ride her real bike with the gears because she's afraid of it. She also won't follow me when we go through intersections ... she switches to the cross-walk, which is not really safe. But it feels safe.

Our bike rides all involve stops at Subway though. I'm going to have to figure out what to eat there. I tried to substitute a picnic at a small park on the trail we road on this time, but was unsuccessful. We did stop there though. Some Indian families were there beating on drums and throwing colored dust at each other. I think it's part of some sort of festival, but what festival, I do not know.

Earlier today, Mr. Mac, Mini-Mac and I went to go watch a train. It was supposed to be a steam train, but it wasn't. Mr. Mac was very disappointed. Mini-Mac was bored. I was in between.

No comments: