Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We didn't see Milk. Too much farting around so we missed the 7pm show. We went to see Slumdog Millionaire instead. I thought it was great and Mr. Mac thought it was decent. I went home and bought the soundtrack!

Then we went home and had a boring rest of the evening. None of the New Year's programs appealed to us. Not enough straight rock for him and not enough alternative and punk rock for me. I really am not a fan of pop music these days. Also, he forgot about the sparkling cider and toasted the new year with Kailua and Cream. I used Protein Hot Chocolate, which I guess is even lamer.

But we didn't care. We enjoyed our last night without the kids. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Oh and I forgot to show you all my new baby. Yes, I posted this in my other blog, Fatty Fights Back, but I love her so much, I have to post it here too.

My New Bike

(If you get to the front page, click on "USA" and then you'll be passed through to the correct page.)

Yes, I got her in red. Need you ask?

No comments: